Cody A. Remington
- Criminal Law
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Reckless Driving
- Traffic Violations
- Business Formation
- William and Mary School of Law
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
Cody Remington is a Virginia lawyer who concentrates his law practice primarily in the areas of Criminal Law, DUI, Reckless Driving & Traffic Violations. Prior to joining Riley & Wells Attorneys-At-Law, Mr. Remington successfully represented the interests of his clients in real estate, land use, and small business matters. He is an extremely knowledgeable, professional, and diligent attorney.
Before entering the practice of law, Mr. Remington served as a paralegal and law clerk for two prestigious criminal law firms and the Roanoke City Commonwealth Attorney’s Office where his responsibilities included drafting criminal law memorandums, motions & pleadings, and assisting firm attorneys on various types of cases ranging from DUI to murder, including white collar matters. During law school, Mr. Remington assisted Kentucky’s only environmental advocacy organization, the Kentucky Resources Council, Inc., on the Martha Oil Field project and was also recognized for distinction in the area of business law.
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Environmental Law Land Use Society
- Virginia State Bar
- Tennessee State Bar
- Habitat for Humanity International
Cody A. Remington Client Reviews